HTC Inspire 4G Battery Life

This is a discussion on HTC Inspire 4G Battery Life within the HTC Inspire 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I would like to know the same..12-15 hrs really??? Must not be actually using the thing-I'm lucky to get 5 hrs! such a poor design....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HTC Inspire 4G Battery Life

I would like to know the same..12-15 hrs really??? Must not be actually using the thing-I'm lucky to get 5 hrs! such a poor design.

The only disappointment so far...is there another battery that can be purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by brdabbs View Post
    The only disappointment so far...is there another battery that can be purchased?
    I am on a different phone, on:motorola:, but battery issues are something i am very interested in. I tested different aftermarket manufacturers for that matter, the cheap deals you find on Amazon and Ebay will probably deliver poorer results than your original htc battery. So far the leading aftermarket replacement in my humble opinion is Mugen. Thats even proved by their fanbase on facebook. I am not sure if they have the extra-power battery for Inspire, but they have a replacement one here.
    Check it out, i am sure it will help.

I have had the inspire 4g for several months. I am on my 2nd battery. It typically holds a charge for 4 hour with minimum use. Today the sim card became unseated. I took it to radio shack, i pay 6.50 month for service. I complained about the battery life...the gal said i need to turn off apps. I got back to my office 10 minutes later. The phone was fully charged since i had it on the charger all morning. I turned off the screen. 3 1/2 hours later i picked it up to use it. It would not power on. Back on to the charger. I called the radio shack mobile support...they said turn off more apps. Do not buy the inspire 4 g. I hardly use it because the battery won't last 4 hours. I carry all kinds of portable battery packs...i think i have spen over $100 on portable power..........

I'm not dismissing what you say, but I've had an Inspire 4G for over a year, modded it, installed numerous custom Rom's and never had a lick of trouble out of it. I just retired it yesterday when I got the One X, but it was working like a champ until the end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Ultradroid, Appreciate the feedback, since you have retired yours haw about it you let a fellow droid have it. Mine is real sick and I have not been able to convince radio shack that it is a big enough problem to require warranty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links