Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Help me!!!!!!!!!!! within the HTC Inspire 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Hi Guys, I will be traveling to Turkey next week for three weeks. I called AT&T today to see what my international calling options are. ...

Thread: Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I will be traveling to Turkey next week for three weeks. I called AT&T today to see what my international calling options are. I will be leaving my two kids here with my husband so I want them to be able to call me and vice versa whenever they/I want. After talking to the Rep from AT&T I got soooooooooooooo confused!!!!!!!! I have to have a separate international data plan, a separate texting plan and a separate voice plan!!!!! This three weeks will end up costing me like $250 plus $1.99 per minute and that is discounted!

I have Google Voice and I have used it to make calls TO Turkey from the U.S. for only 3 cents per minute. I have read online that it is not available in Turkey and is only supported in the U.S. Even the "call" feature from GMAIL is not available there

Does anyone have any advice - what is the best way to go international using my existing cell. I have HTC Inspire 4G.

Thank You ))))

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Come on man! Anyone!???

Will you have a computer with you? Use Skype, its free for video chatting, and its GREAT. I would advise picking up a pay as you go phone out there for times when you need to make calls from a cell phone, it will be WAAAAY cheaper!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links