Gingerbread

This is a discussion on Gingerbread within the HTC Inspire 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Confused here, Gingerbread is being pushed out over the "coming weeks" and plenty of people have got the notification for an OTA update to gingerbread, ...

Thread: Gingerbread

Gingerbread

Confused here, Gingerbread is being pushed out over the "coming weeks" and plenty of people have got the notification for an OTA update to gingerbread, but there is also this

The update will only be available for AT&T HTC Inspire 4G Customers and will be sent to the device over the air. Once the release is ready, HTC Inspire 4G users will receive a notification on their device advising them of this update and provide instructions to receive and install it. Users can proactively check for this update by going to Home>Menu>Settings> AT&T Software Update > HTC Wi-Fi software update > Check now. The system update can also be downloaded below and manually applied to the device.

This system update includes:

Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
    New HTC Sense™ features
    Updated Application Tray features
    Updated FriendStream™ features
    Added Quick Settings in the Notifications window
    Improved Power Management function
    Improved media experience
    Various minor bug fixes

http://www.htc.com/us/support/inspire-att/downloads/

is there any need for me to wait for a notification?, I can get the same update here manually right?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I downloaded it and so far so good, I had to do a setup agin like when I first got the phone....in market ALL my apps, paid and free are DL automatically....nice...no keyboard choice....not nice

WERA689
    The update shouldn't have wiped out your apps or data. And your unpaid apps arent stored on Googles servers, only the paid ones. And as for keyboards, there's a veritable TON of them in the market; I like Swype, swiftkey, or or better keyboard 8.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links