Strange

This is a discussion on Strange within the HTC myTouch 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I was reading that this app was great and filled with people and there is only 4 MyTouch 4G postings? Seriously?.... Sent from my HTC ...

Thread: Strange

Strange

I was reading that this app was great and filled with people and there is only 4 MyTouch 4G postings? Seriously?....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Unfortunately there are not that many people in this forum that have the g2. However glad you could join us. I personally do not have g2 but, my daughter in law does so I can answer many questions you may have.

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    It also depends on what you were looking for. Android.net is dedicated to all Android phones, with a special subsection called the Rescue Squad to help get you out of any jam, major or minor, that you might find yourself in.

Look around, not just under HTC phones, and I think you'll be amazed at what you find!
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Well, There is at least 1 more. I have a MyTouch 4G and I love it. My only problem is that when I use the internet from my house I can only get an "E" connection. Slow and unreliable ! I know it's not the phone itself because my husband has the same phone, complete with the same problem. Our phones both work properly a mile from our house. I've read that T-Mobile provides a window antenna in some cass. Has anyhone heard about this ?????

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    You would need to call T-Mobile and ask them about it. I've heard of a lot of carriers doing a lot of things similar to that -- sometimes for a fee, sometimes not.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Thanks. I've already asked, very gently. The other day I downloaded a speed test and have taken several readings including 1 from near my house where my phone does get 4G. The difference is pretty amazing. The app saves a list of the results. I will be going back to the T-mobile store armed with that data, and a description of how often my downloads are uncessful because my "E" connection gets dropped 1/2 the time. With crossed fingers ! I'll post the result for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposarojo View Post
    Well, There is at least 1 more. I have a MyTouch 4G and I love it. My only problem is that when I use the internet from my house I can only get an "E" connection. Slow and unreliable ! I know it's not the phone itself because my husband has the same phone, complete with the same problem. Our phones both work properly a mile from our house. I've read that T-Mobile provides a window antenna in some cass. Has anyhone heard about this ?????
    No. I had to resort to wi-fi.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links