Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have S-Off and Root!

This is a discussion on Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have S-Off and Root! within the HTC Sensation 4G forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Originally Posted by jntdroid been able to do that with just about everything but FriendStream - really like that Sense widget... Alpha how's that 1930 ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have S-Off and Root!

Quote Originally Posted by jntdroid View Post
    been able to do that with just about everything but FriendStream - really like that Sense widget...

Alpha how's that 1930 mah going?
    Ha! Loaded question!

Wife is THRILLED with her battery life..she claims it's added a few hours at least.
    Mine was not panning out as well as hers, or so I thought. I followed it for a few days, and determined I may have gotten a dud, since I seemed to have 100% for a good long while-often a few hours. Then the cell would trickle down to the 60-70% range over a few more hours (mainly standy, occasional wakes for time/email checks since alerts are always off), then it would nosedive quickly to about the same daily spot it had with the stock 15XX mah cell. HOWEVER...as you know we got the 2.3.4 update, and I had a BEAR of a time doing the RUU->2.3.4->AlphaRev->Reroot stuff, since the current guides are rather sketchy and inconsistent. In any event, I got to 2.3.4 and rerooted (btldr now 1.17 instead of 1.18, btw), and I've noticed in the past two days, the 100% is still a few hours long, but it's trickle from there on out...no more nosedives, and I too should be seeing the few more hours my wife is seeing. Perhaps I had a cell-killing issue on my rooted/stock rom that was fixed with the overhaul? :D Did you do the 2.3.4 chacha? or go to other ROM?
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder

I've been everywhere and back a few times on rooting/unrooting/2.3.4/super cid back to normal cid/s-off to s-on, etc etc... now I'm at basic rooted 2.3.4 and plan to stay there. I know the process backwards and forwards now, though!

The 1750 seems to help a little - maybe an hour or two extra a day, but not a ton, which is why I was curious about the 1930.
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

Quote Originally Posted by jntdroid View Post
    I've been everywhere and back a few times on rooting/unrooting/2.3.4/super cid back to normal cid/s-off to s-on, etc etc... now I'm at basic rooted 2.3.4 and plan to stay there. I know the process backwards and forwards now, though!

The 1750 seems to help a little - maybe an hour or two extra a day, but not a ton, which is why I was curious about the 1930.
    I'll have more results to report after I run it a few days in the USUAL way (not ruu'ing and rom'ing).
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links