Could possibly be the BEST smartphone ever!!

This is a discussion on Could possibly be the BEST smartphone ever!! within the HTC Thunderbolt forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; When should we expect to see blogs get hands-on reviews of these units? I would be interested to see how smoothly the video chats actually ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could possibly be the BEST smartphone ever!!

When should we expect to see blogs get hands-on reviews of these units? I would be interested to see how smoothly the video chats actually run, and call quality, etc. That will likely sway my decision between the Bionic and the Thunderbolt.

Appears the next "best phone" is always only 6 months in the future
    Android Phone(s): Droid2 - Droid RAZR Android Tablet(s): Augen Gentouch78 - Pandigital Novel 7" Rooted - Motorola Xoom
    Android Tablets I want: Any Android 3.0 Tablet

I'd get either one of these early if we here in Richmond were going to have LTE at launch. Sadly, middle of 2012 looks more promising and that just so happens to coincide with when my upgrade will be due. So whatever the latest and greatest is in May '12 is what I'll be getting..

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    The thunderbolt will probably be out first, and it also comes with a pre-installed 32GB SD card. If I could upgrade early, I would get a thunderbolt for sure. Plus, it comes with a kickstand. I mean, who doesn't want one of those? I know I do.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android.net App

There is not much to look at in this signature.

See this is what i dont understand, alot of people here are like "why would anyone get the verizon iphone, its six month old technology" but the the thing is the thunderbolt is also 6 month old technology. The thunderbolt is almost the exact same thing as the evo which came out last june. If you look at a the spec sheets of the two phones side by side they are almost identical, except for the stuff that is unknown about the thunderbolt. I understand disliking the iphone but dont bash it and then rave about a phone that has the same issue you had with the iphone just because its android.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmart95 View Post
    See this is what i dont understand, alot of people here are like "why would anyone get the verizon iphone, its six month old technology" but the the thing is the thunderbolt is also 6 month old technology. The thunderbolt is almost the exact same thing as the evo which came out last june. If you look at a the spec sheets of the two phones side by side they are almost identical, except for the stuff that is unknown about the thunderbolt. I understand disliking the iphone but dont bash it and then rave about a phone that has the same issue you had with the iphone just because its android.
    The Bolt is not even close to being the same exact phone as the Evo. They may be similar, but they are definitely not identical. For you to believe this proves you did not look at any spec sheets whatsoever. You are merely perpetuating propaganda you read on another set of forums or some pathetic blog.

Quote Originally Posted by zSwashbuckler View Post
    The Bolt is not even close to being the same exact phone as the Evo. They may be similar, but they are definitely not identical. For you to believe this proves you did not look at any spec sheets whatsoever. You are merely perpetuating propaganda you read on another set of forums or some pathetic blog.
    HTC Thunderbolt 4G vs HTC Evo 4G, HTC Thunderbolt 4G Verses HTC Evo 4G Comparison
    oh yeah and i do come from another forum its called droidforums.net...

I actually like the Thunderbolt but since I dont have an upgrade till the beginning of 2012, I will look forward to whatever phone is out then!! LOL
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by Kmart95 View Post
    HTC Thunderbolt 4G vs HTC Evo 4G, HTC Thunderbolt 4G Verses HTC Evo 4G Comparison
    oh yeah and i do come from another forum its called droidforums.net...
    And what about the rest of the hardware specs? The hardware is what differentiates these two phones. Obviously the phones will have similar software because they're from the same company. Not to mention that comparison didn't mention the Bolt will have the new Sense.

My contract is up in August... the Fascinate will definitely hold me over until then and I'm pretty sure the Thunderbolt will be the only big new phone out in August unless the Bionic makes it by then. I could see the this being my next phone though... Tegra2 is awfully tempting though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links