Where Are Photos?

This is a discussion on Where Are Photos? within the HTV EVO 4G LTE forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I'm new here (and to forums) so forgive me if I do anything out of protocol. I connected my HTC EVO 4G LTE to my ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cali

Thread: Where Are Photos?

Where Are Photos?

I'm new here (and to forums) so forgive me if I do anything out of protocol.

I connected my HTC EVO 4G LTE to my MacBook Pro via a USB cord. My intent was to download the many photos from my phone's gallery over to my computer. HTC Sync Manager and all that came up and I just went along with it. Seemed like my photos were being transferred. There were about 1700--which I know is a no-no to have that many photos on your phone without having them backed up somewhere.

Well--I can't seem to find the photos anywhere on my computer! Sadly--when I go to my phone gallery, I don't see the photos there either. I tried this whole process a few times and now I fear that it never truly synced and when I initially did it, at the end of the process, the photos were permanently removed? The only thing I see on my computer are weird symbols and I don't know if those are supposed to be the photos and I can get them back still by converting the files?

I apologize if this is confusing. I'm not a tech person. If someone doesn't know about this, where would you suggest I go? I'm due for a phone upgrade anyway so I'm willing to "sacrifice" my phone at some service center if they can retrieve my precious photos.

I've attached a screen shot of the images that appear on my MacBook.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

329 times
    Welcome to the site. Hope someone can assist.
    Jubilyn likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links