WHO CAN HELP ME !? {I am a Chinese}

This is a discussion on WHO CAN HELP ME !? {I am a Chinese} within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am a Chinese, I searched the Internet to this forum, I heard that the forum gods are very powerful, so I want you to ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Tears_for_Fears

Thread: WHO CAN HELP ME !? {I am a Chinese}

WHO CAN HELP ME !? {I am a Chinese}

I am a Chinese, I searched the Internet to this forum, I heard that the forum gods are very powerful, so I want you to do me a favor my phone made ​​ZTE n760, and is a low-profile phone,I would like to transplant a to configure almost another phone and it rom, but no one is able to do in our domestic forum.So I request the help of foreign friends I ported the Android firmware, I would like to thank the help of international friends, I hope someone can help me in this! Thank you!This is our domestic phone forum:??V880CM10.1??4.2.2???????V1 - ?? V880?? - ??????-???Android???
    I want to transplant firmware download address(v880):shendu_xiyan_V8804.2.2_V1.zip_??????|??? ??-?????
    This is my phone rom(n760):http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=332749&uk=2519678900

The two URL is our domestic website,Is the download link.
    I sincerely hope that foreign friends could help me.
    Thanks!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is my mailbox:1570545282@qq.com
    thank!!

I've been waiting all replies...谢谢!

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!
    I don't quite understand what you are asking for. Are you asking to help flash a firmware? The firmware you provided seem to go by an extension of .zip which means you can flash it via Recovery mode. Do you have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your phone? If you do, then you need to put the file in your SD card, then access the Recovery Mode, then press Install update, Choose zip from SD card (or internal storage, depending where you saved the file), locate the file and press Yes.
    CR6, RobKort and UltraDroid like this.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tears_for_Fears View Post
    I don't quite understand what you are asking for. Are you asking to help flash a firmware? The firmware you provided seem to go by an extension of .zip which means you can flash it via Recovery mode. Do you have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your phone? If you do, then you need to put the file in your SD card, then access the Recovery Mode, then press Install update, Choose zip from SD card (or internal storage, depending where you saved the file), locate the file and press Yes.
    Haha, I used Google Translate, so some statement expression is not accurate enough, I want to transplant the ZTEv880 firmware to ZTEn760 above.The first one is the v880 firmware. The second one is I'm using N760 firmware, I want you to help me transplant, our domestic forum, no one can do that.I hope you help me
    Last edited by LMY; 03-27-2013 at 09:20 AM.

But I think this mod is a big work. This ZTE device are not popular in international. Therefore you can't expect good support. Are there any after market firmware such as CyanogenMod?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDroid View Post
    But I think this mod is a big work. This ZTE device are not popular in international. Therefore you can't expect good support. Are there any after market firmware such as CyanogenMod?
    Our domestic forum this phone CyanogenMod2.3.7.
    CyanogenMod2.3.8 currently still in beta, there are some small bugs.
    This is CyanogenMod2.3.8 URL ZTE N760?????CyanMobile2.3.8(?) - ?? N760 ?? - ??????-???Android???
    CyanogenMod2.3.8 to be perfect.
    Get help in this forum, it must be a good thing if they can help transplant a 4.2.2 firmware to this phone, it would be great, ha ha, someone can help me?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links