Hello, I'm New Here

This is a discussion on Hello, I'm New Here within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am joining this website community because I have made the leap from an iPhone to an LG G3, and I am clueless. I am ...

Thread: Hello, I'm New Here

Hello, I'm New Here

I am joining this website community because I have made the leap from an iPhone to an LG G3, and I am clueless. I am familiar with PCs, and I own and manage an international continuing education website for licensed health care providers - but I am not a technical wizard. The only smart phone I have ever owned is an iPhone. The reason I made the jump to Android is because I grew to dislike going through iTunes for so many things. Now that I have my new LG G3, I have many questions about how to do this and that. I am hoping that I can find some of the answers on this website. Thanks for providing this opportunity! I do have a couple of hot burning questions, but I will poke around the site a bit to see if I can find the answers already there. If not, I'll be asking for help. aliceindallas

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site.

Twitter
    smalltownlife13
    Welcome aboard Alice and post up your questions if you don't find the answers - we will try to help ya out if we can...
    The beatings will continue until moral improves...my new motto for work!
    Droid X Specific Site: www.droidxforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by aliceindallas View Post
    I am joining this website community because I have made the leap from an iPhone to an LG G3, and I am clueless. I am familiar with PCs, and I own and manage an international continuing education website for licensed health care providers - but I am not a technical wizard. The only smart phone I have ever owned is an iPhone. The reason I made the jump to Android is because I grew to dislike going through iTunes for so many things. Now that I have my new LG G3, I have many questions about how to do this and that. I am hoping that I can find some of the answers on this website. Thanks for providing this opportunity! I do have a couple of hot burning questions, but I will poke around the site a bit to see if I can find the answers already there. If not, I'll be asking for help. aliceindallas
    Welcome to the Forum. You may want to visit our sister site DroidForums where we have a dedicated LG G3 Forum.
    Asus TF 101 16 Gig B60 W/Dock Macbook Pro 13.3 Mac Air AC 13.3
    Asus N56U Router
    Airport Extreme AC Wireless Network
    IPhone 4 iPad Mini
    LG G3

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links