Hello from snowy Russia :))

This is a discussion on Hello from snowy Russia :)) within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello! My name is Timur and I'm here to inform you about my first Android game (and I hope that I will be informing you ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CR6

Thread: Hello from snowy Russia :))

Wink Hello from snowy Russia :))

My name is Timur and I'm here to inform you about my first Android game (and I hope that I will be informing you about my future games ).
    Actually I don't have Android smartphone yet but I'm trying to fix this problem :D
    Here is small screenshot of ma game
    Name:  1.png
Views: 121
Size:  309.4 KB
    Now I'm going to find appropriate thread and post a little announce

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

223 times
    Welcome to the forum Timur!
    Congrats on your game, that's awesome! Unfortunately I regret to inform you that we don't allow new members to post or advertise their apps on our forum.
    The good news is, (if you're interested) I can provide you the information needed to join as a "supporting developer". This requires a fee on your part, but you would then have a Supporting Developer title along with free reign to advertise your app so it can reach more people, as well as share your progress and development of said app. If this is something you're interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, and I'll get you the information you need.

If not, you're still more than welcome to participate on our forum as an Android enthusiast, but without promoting your app.

Thank you again for your interest in our forum. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

I've sent you a pm, so check that when you get a chance.
    Last edited by CR6; 10-07-2015 at 04:35 PM.
    wicked and UltraDroid like this.

Welcome to this forum, you will get all the help you need here.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links