Hi all

This is a discussion on Hi all within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi. I am a freelancer developer. I am new this site and I am developing apps for Android for a short time ago. I hope ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CR6

Thread: Hi all

Twitter
    @nsoftorg

Red face Hi all

Hi. I am a freelancer developer. I am new this site and I am developing apps for Android for a short time ago. I hope find help in this forums and I hope I will help all I can. Regards!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum! We hope you enjoy your stay. We don't have many active developers left on our forum, but we'll do our best to help.
    Please be advised that we do not allow developers to promote their apps on our forum. Whether it's for testing purposes or just to mention where to download it.
    If you'd like to become a "supporting developer" please send me a pm and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

S5 tap'n

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you. And ditto to what CR6 has already said!

Ran into a little snag? Have a question? Think your phone is only good to hold down rogue papers in a wind storm now? Visit the Rescue Squad!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links