hello i'm new

This is a discussion on hello i'm new within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I just joined up and i'm full of questions my Android Motorola phone was given to me by a friend i have no service as ...

Thread: hello i'm new

Cool hello i'm new

I just joined up and i'm full of questions my Android Motorola phone was given to me by a friend i have no service as of yet and can't afford on but am using it for the other purposes of camera and video as well as internet to read mail facebook and do other things,
    I want to delete previous owner information cause it's always comming up when i go into get on the net though wi fi, frustrating to say the least cause i'm a totatl rookie at these kind of devices they are so tiny and the keys are so hard to puch without the little pen thingy. glad to be here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum! I answered your question in your other thread. In the future, please don't cross post the same question multiple times. Thanks!
    Let us know if there's anything else were can help with.

S5 tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links