My Samsung Drives Me Crazy

This is a discussion on My Samsung Drives Me Crazy within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I got a Samsung SM-J510MN 3 months ago and it has been a struggle to get it working for me. I got it mainly to ...

Thread: My Samsung Drives Me Crazy

My Samsung Drives Me Crazy

I got a Samsung SM-J510MN 3 months ago and it has been a struggle to get it working for me. I got it mainly to use for navigation in a large nearby city (Guadalajara). I think I have the Google maps voice navigation working-big test tomorrow. Previously Google maps would not give voice directions just a chang! when you were supposed to change directions-hard to do when you are driving alone. Now I've downloaded voice directions and it seems to work. I'm old and things aren't obvious to me. Now that I have this phone that does many things I'm trying to learn some of them. The S Planner seems like it would be useful for remembering appointments but it doesn't give me any sound notification that I have an appointment. I thought it would do it as soon as I turned the phone on that day-but nothing. I've enlisted some local teenagers to help me but they have I phones so sometimes they can help me other times they just shrug.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Its quite easy to learn on this phones today. Developers make the best user interface were people or user can easily understand how or what those buttons are use for. Just take some test and someday you'll get to it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links