Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello Today morning, I picked up G2. I think i ahve to exchange it tomorrow though 1. Auto brightness doesn't work 2. screen flickers when ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello

Today morning, I picked up G2. I think i ahve to exchange it tomorrow though
    1. Auto brightness doesn't work
    2. screen flickers when the brightness is set to minimal.

Sigh, such a great device with a bad luck =(

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome the site! Sucks you had problems with the first one. Let us know how the second one goes for you

welcome

Hey Hawon, welcome to the site. Sounds like you did get a bad unit as I haven't seen a screen flicker when on lowest brightness setting... let us know how your return goes and if they take care of you.

Hey guys I just signed up today but I've had my G2 for about three days now and loving it don't listen to the people on the net bad mouthing the phone who the hell holds there phone up sidedown with the tips of there fingers, I guess people without five fingers lol but I love the phone I never use the keyboard tho I'm just so use to my nexus one but overall no problems as of yet just in cell phone bliss lol.:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Threlkeldjr View Post
    Hey guys I just signed up today but I've had my G2 for about three days now and loving it don't listen to the people on the net bad mouthing the phone who the hell holds there phone up sidedown with the tips of there fingers, I guess people without five fingers lol but I love the phone I never use the keyboard tho I'm just so use to my nexus one but overall no problems as of yet just in cell phone bliss lol.:cool:
    That WAS pretty specious...the springs would be challenging to open at all if they were any stiffer (to prevent that strange scenario in the vid).

Thwank you guys. My second unit is great!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links