See a bug? Post it here!

This is a discussion on See a bug? Post it here! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; After viewing someone's profile or clicking on their name in a thread, clicking "Find all posts" and "Find all started threads" sends you to a ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: See a bug? Post it here!

After viewing someone's profile or clicking on their name in a thread, clicking "Find all posts" and "Find all started threads" sends you to a page with this message: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Android Enthusiast OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    I saw this bug I need some help with it....Name:  CrazyBugByWickedCarpenter.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  17.0 KB
    To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Twitter
    spaz33g
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    I saw this bug I need some help with it....Name:  CrazyBugByWickedCarpenter.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  17.0 KB
    KILL IT!

But yeah the subscription thing was giving me grief and John's suggestion worked.

tappin and a talkin

When using the connect to facebook function the linkup send yo to www.android.net/register.php instead of www.android.net/forum.php which results in a "404 NOT FOUND"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links