New to android.net and happy about it (also need help)

This is a discussion on New to android.net and happy about it (also need help) within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi to all I just registered here and I think I will have a great use of this forum (searched Google for an android forum). ...

Thread: New to android.net and happy about it (also need help)

Question New to android.net and happy about it (also need help)

Hi to all

I just registered here and I think I will have a great use of this forum (searched Google for an android forum). Of course, I do own an android phone which I recently got (HTC Wildfire).

So, this is my first phone different than NOKIA which I still respect a great deal. However, I guess I was curious to find out why everyone spreads a word about this awesome new OS as well as HTC itself. So, I should be updating everyone here about my new experiences !

As a non-IT person (laugh as much as you want!!) and a female I already have some questions...

I have a problem downloading Skype for my phone from the Android Market. I wanted to ask all of you if you have any experience with Opera Mobile Store - it seems I can download it from there. And being a bit insecure as well as trying to use only the Android Market I need to ask a thing or two on applications I would like to have and I have a problem downloading them from https://market.android.com/.

Regards to all and hope to have your reactions soon !

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Red face

One more question: can't find the way to upload my own avatar... someone to help me, please?

Twitter
    wwickedd
    Hello and welcome to the forum. To upload an image for your avatar you will have to log on the site using a browser whether it maybe your phone or pc.
    Click on "Settings" on top right hand corner of the page and then you will see a control panel on the left and click on "Edit Avatar"

are you still experiencing problems downloading apps from the market?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links