Verwon im here!

This is a discussion on Verwon im here! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Originally Posted by Not_Garrett Peanut butter Twix! 5th avenue -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 151
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Verwon im here!

  1. #131
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Garrett View Post
    Peanut butter Twix!
    5th avenue

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

  2. #132
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    Just a test

    ℓṫ ḟяε√εя !!!


    Sweet!!! It works!! Woooooo hoooooo!!
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

    guess not

  3. #133
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    the unfinished chapter
    As time went on, the profit of ℓ@@т, the great Llama dbdoinit, hath set forth on a mission to bring his people to the True salvation. The task was not an easy one, and he knew that it may come a time where he would have to sacrifice himself for the good of ℓ@@т....

    The looters had banded together , as their ties where like that of a family... All the while unaware of the nefarious plot against them..The governors understood the key that binds all of loot kind, was that of their fearless ring leader .. And so ... Quietly their onslaught began.. So as not to disturb the other citizens, .. But the prophets voice would not be silenced so easily.. For every blow they gave , he rose up stronger, further bonding all of his
    Followers... And so with one final blow by the high minister, the prophet, Llama dbdoinit , was silenced.. But his words had already left their mark..

    The looters United and moved on to greater pastures, spreading the word of the Llama dbdoinit, knowing he will rise again and only than will they, Truely, be free....

  4. #134
    Android Enthusiast shadavis08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    255
    Thanked
    1 times
    I'm great how are you Ver ?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

    saaa--weet , Projected from my HPwebOS sprintified franken pre2 from another realm !! woo hoo take that sprint !!

  5. #135
    Android Junkie verwon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,276
    Thanked
    21 times
    Twitter
    verwon
    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    I'm great how are you Ver ?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'm fantastic, as always!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo

  6. #136
    Android Enthusiast shadavis08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    255
    Thanked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    the unfinished chapter
    As time went on, the profit of ℓ@@т, the great Llama dbdoinit, hath set forth on a mission to bring his people to the True salvation. The task was not an easy one, and he knew that it may come a time where he would have to sacrifice himself for the good of ℓ@@т....

    The looters had banded together , as their ties where like that of a family... All the while unaware of the nefarious plot against them..The governors understood the key that binds all of loot kind, was that of their fearless ring leader .. And so ... Quietly their onslaught began.. So as not to disturb the other citizens, .. But the prophets voice would not be silenced so easily.. For every blow they gave , he rose up stronger, further bonding all of his
    Followers... And so with one final blow by the high minister, the prophet, Llama dbdoinit , was silenced.. But his words had already left their mark..

    The looters United and moved on to greater pastures, spreading the word of the Llama dbdoinit, knowing he will rise again and only than will they, Truely, be free....
    Wow !! Get out much ltm ltm ltm !! That's good though !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

    saaa--weet , Projected from my HPwebOS sprintified franken pre2 from another realm !! woo hoo take that sprint !!

  7. #137
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Wow !! Get out much ltm ltm ltm !! That's good though !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sometimes I do .. although the guards have pretty strict rules with these things

    Sent from my Desire HD using Android.net App

  8. #138
    Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Posts
    3,983
    Thanked
    197 times
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Is it possible to preban someone

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    No, but harassment is a ban-able offense and since IP addresses are banned at the same time it would be hard for them to get back on. Just drop us a note if things get unpleasant/out of hand and we'll take care of it.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

  9. #139
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    oh he's not on this forum.. but from our looter experience it would be wise to ban him from the internet and any other electronic devices..

  10. #140
    Android Enthusiast switchedgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    307
    Thanked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    oh he's not on this forum.. but from our looter experience it would be wise to ban him from the internet and any other electronic devices..
    Now that's funny lol


    "God bless Chris Ledoux"
    sketch42 likes this.


Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

dbdoinit
,
switchedgear facebook password
,

verwon

,
verwon facebook
,
www.facebook.com verwon
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum