blackberry to android

This is a discussion on blackberry to android within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; ok, here goes...i'm gonna try to see if i can help with a solution to the ringtone assignment issue cause as much as i like ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blackberry to android

ok, here goes...i'm gonna try to see if i can help with a solution to the ringtone assignment issue cause as much as i like my Atrix, i do miss a lot of my bb features and am trying to find an app to help fill that bb void. i hesistate to post an answer since i've only had an android for 2 weeks and dont know much about them.
    i too am having a tough time with the touch screen.
    the best i can do, at this point, for personalization is i use handcent (also have used GOSMS) where i can personalize the notification sound.
    BUT my Atrix has Flash!!!! so that's worth losing some of the bb perks. another one being the capability of saving emails, havent found an app that can easily and successfully do that.

Twitter
    verwon
    There's an app in the market called WhoIsIt that pretty much lets you customize and assign the ringtones and notifications however you want. There's a free and a paid version.

IE: For my close friend Kari, I could assign a certain ringtone for anything she sends or different ones for email, SMS and calls. And I can set those for each individual person.

Beamed down to the earthlings from the Sexy Goddess's eVo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links