New Oldboy

This is a discussion on New Oldboy within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi All. Well after being a Nokia user for the last ten years, I couldnt resist the amazing specs of the Samsung Galaxy 2. That ...

Thread: New Oldboy

New Oldboy

Hi All. Well after being a Nokia user for the last ten years, I couldnt resist the amazing specs of the Samsung Galaxy 2. That coupled with the fact that I dont fancy the W7 os which is being adopted by Nokia.
    My present phone is a N8, which is very good (especially the camera) and the ally body is a plus factor which I shall miss.
    However I`m a mug for gadgets, so I have a Galaxy 2 ordered, and it should be delivered in the next couple of days. I`m looking forward to spending a lot of time setting it up, and no doubt will be getting info from all you android stalwarts through this site.
    It will be a challenge after being a Symbian freak for so long, but I`ll make it. cheers for now FW

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Welcome fred. The galaxy 2 looks like an awesome device.

Welcome!! I'm insanely jealous of your soon-to-be phone! Anxiously waiting for the GSII to come to American carriers. Specs look amazing!

Twitter
    droidforums
    Welcome to Android.net!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links