New android user

This is a discussion on New android user within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Originally Posted by trdvdind I guess you guys answered my question about the browser when you gave me that info about the task killer. That ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New android user

Quote Originally Posted by trdvdind View Post
    I guess you guys answered my question about the browser when you gave me that info about the task killer. That I should just let everything run and let the os do all the work. I did that. Now my phone is running much smoother. That's so different than what I'm used to. Really cool!

Sent from my LS670 using Android.net
    In browser, press menu button then windows then the x's (to close all your windows). Just back out of your apps (and thats all unless you have very many of them. Even then android will start closing them if it needs space). If you're real concerned with running apps find your settings icon (in your factory installed apps if you haven't put it on a homescreen) or home screen and go to applications then manage apps then force stop or uninstall. I too have an Optimus because of money and I want to learn more about Android before graduating to a nicer phone. My phone is the same as your except it's an Optimus T because I have t-mobile. P.s.: I hope i'm not steering you wrong about anything as I am a noobie. But somebody here will help you if I haven't. They're real good people here. See ya!
    Last edited by titanoman; 08-06-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links