hello, hello, hello!

This is a discussion on hello, hello, hello! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; well hello everyone. the names clay unruh, im 34 and on disabilty for a head injury involving drugs(NITROUS OXIDE and LSD) and im very glad ...

Thread: hello, hello, hello!

Cool hello, hello, hello!

well hello everyone. the names clay unruh, im 34 and on disabilty for a head injury involving drugs(NITROUS OXIDE and LSD) and im very glad to now be a part of droid.com forums. im really not as w/ the 21 century as most people in the world. matter a fact. i bought my first computer last jan. before that the only way for me to access the web was a very crappy msntv system, lol.it sucked no video, no movies, very slow, it took about 10 min, to veiw less than 2 secs of all internet vids(like you tube or email vids) so it wasnt even worth the wait. all it was was a way to buy online and get and occasionally send emails. but now i got a 17.3" hp laptop. it a med cost laptop, duel core, 4mb and web cam. its all i need for now. id like to get a laptop w. a higher #mb and better gamming abilities. w/ a i5 or i7 processor. now i said i just recently bought a comp. and started to get w/ the year 2000 just about 6 months ago. well in the beggining of june i bought a decent criket blackberry type phone(you know the phones w/ the little tiny but tons and #s). basic service and internet. well its very slow, internet access sucks and the pics and vid are relitivly unseeable. battery life sucks about 2 to 3 hours. voice on the other end is nogood, the people i talk to are always saying your breaking up or i cant hear you now. but im returing it at the end of june and buying a ............ new HTC evo 3D. i did lots of research and was debating alot of phones. i wanted a droid, 4G, 8mp, and great viewing for vids or movies. i was looking at the motorola droid X and X2 but cancelled them out cause they dont have 4G. then it was the HTC evo 4G i really like this phone, but wanted more. then i went to t-mobile and was introduced to the gx2 really nice phone w/ the duel core processor, but nothing special and service was not the cheapest. so i researched more phones and decided between to choices, the droid charge and the thunderbolt, but woooow expensive. i read many reviews and face offs. and the charge won about 3 out of every 5 shootouts. so i was kinda upset id be spending over $300.00 for phone and services put together. thats just a rough estamite it would probally be more. then i hear sprint is coming out w/ the 3D. and after some research i decided on it. it will be my new top-of-the-line cell phone. no 8mp cam but duel 5mp cams in 3D or 2D, vid in both a well. good battery, duel core processor, 1.3 front facing cam.i forget the other major settings. but it just seems perfect for my applications. anyway im glad to be apart of this forum. and tell me what you think of my story and plans about buing my 1st android cell phone choice., please be nice. well thats about it, signing off clay unruh(cougar).

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Welcome to the forum. So it seems like you got the evo3D?? How ya like it?

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    to our slice of the internet!
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Interesting story! I enjoy to hear people's thought processes as they make a final decision on what piece of amazing technology they choose!

Welcome to Android.net!
    SmartPhone (s):
    Motorola Droid2Global
    : Stock, Rooted
    Motorola Droid (OG) : Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 w/ ChevyNo1 1.25 ULV kernel
    Verizon (HTC) xv6800 : (Windows Mobile 6.1)
    Palm Treo 700wx
    : (Windows Mobile 5.0)

Android Tablet(s):
    Archos 70It (250GB)
    : Stock, Rooted with Archangel exploit
    B+N Nook Color : UD 3.3.0
    Toshiba Thrive (32 GB): Stock, Rooted

Twitter
    alostpacket
    welcome!

Twitter
    smalltownlife13
    Hello and welcome - we are happy to have ya with us!
    The beatings will continue until moral improves...my new motto for work!
    Droid X Specific Site: www.droidxforums.com

Welcome to the forum and ask any questions you may have regarding your phone. If you want just private message me and I will help with any computer problems you may have. Remember just send a pm and I will help.

Hi cougar-I too am disabled (in a wheelchair at 40). Not from nitrous or lsd. I gave that stuff up days ago (lol. I'm lyin'. Its probably been weeks). I was a carpenter my whole life til the last house did this to me 9 years ago and never had a reason or use for anything more technical than a flipphone. I've had a few nice laptops but never used them for anything but internet and cadd programs (went back to school at the University of. .Missouri Columbia for architecture. Had to drop out when they had to pull my titanium rods back out of my back because of pain issues). Anyway, all I got now is this Optimus which is a good beginners phone. I figure by the time I learn more than I do right now I'll be ready for my upgrade and get something fancy like you. Anyway, welcome aboard. There are good knowledgable people here for all your android needs. You may even come to call this place home. I know I like it here. Bye for now. I'm going to look around some more as this is one of the only forums I've ever been in and i'm still learning my way around.
    Last edited by titanoman; 08-06-2011 at 03:06 PM.

welcome to the club one of the best forums around, nice to have you onboard !!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links