The new girl

This is a discussion on The new girl within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi New Girl, I've been on my Droid Charge for about 3weeks now coming from a Blackberry too. Unless someone else in this forum can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new girl

Hi New Girl,
    I've been on my Droid Charge for about 3weeks now coming from a Blackberry too.
    Unless someone else in this forum can help, I've found the most frustrating difference from the BB is the ability to copy and paste from place to place on your Android phone. So easy on BB.
    From what I have been able to understand, the only may to get this feature right now is to have a rooted phone. Once I finally figured out what that was I didn't think it was a viable option for me.
    I also. need someone else to
    explain that term or point to an existing link that explains it.
    Please don't get me wrong enjoying the new phone, but, there are a few things I'm missing my blackberry for.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android.net

Quote Originally Posted by closr2fine View Post
    Hi New Girl,
    I've been on my Droid Charge for about 3weeks now coming from a Blackberry too.
    Unless someone else in this forum can help, I've found the most frustrating difference from the BB is the ability to copy and paste from place to place on your Android phone. So easy on BB.
    From what I have been able to understand, the only may to get this feature right now is to have a rooted phone. Once I finally figured out what that was I didn't think it was a viable option for me.
    I also. need someone else to
    explain that term or point to an existing link that explains it.
    Please don't get me wrong enjoying the new phone, but, there are a few things I'm missing my blackberry for.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android.net
    Copy/Paste IS a relative newcomer to Android, but don't forget to long-press and look for context-menu opportunities, which may include copy..
    WELCOME to the forum!
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder

Android Sr Member Hawaiian Princess's Avatar
    welcome to the forum
    Swyped with an ALOHA from Hawaii

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links