Home again

This is a discussion on Home again within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I went over to youzes other forum and got major lost. Do these two forums have the same exact content (the "other" Android.net)? I can't ...

Thread: Home again

Home again

I went over to youzes other forum and got major lost. Do these two forums have the same exact content (the "other" Android.net)? I can't really tell. That one has diffs like quick replies, likes, smilies (big and small?), I can't tell what else. But are the threads and posts and topics all synced together? I feel comfortable here; I feel like I'm making a spectacle of myself over there, but maybe I should spend more time over there and learn it. But tonight, this is home. And I like it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure what your referring to, but, if your looking at the pc site it's the samething just ones optimized for android mobile and other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by SLAG IT! View Post
    Not sure what your referring to, but, if your looking at the pc site it's the samething just ones optimized for android mobile and other is not.
    For not being sure what I'm talking about you sure answered my question good (or is it "well"?) and I thank-you.
    P.S: And I was viewing the other through my phone..I was like, "this is ridiculous!"
    Last edited by titanoman; 08-22-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Give Tapatalk a try. You'll never go back to reading forums on your phone the old way ever again!

tap'n

Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    Give Tapatalk a try. You'll never go back to reading forums on your phone the old way ever again!

tap'n
    How do I do Tap-a-talk?

Do a search for Tapatalk in the Market. I think its a couple bucks, but well worth the money imo. Almost all or our regulars on the Galaxy S forum use this app and love it!

tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links