Thank-you

This is a discussion on Thank-you within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Well, they are taking my wi-fi away because of non-payment today or tomorrow. Without it, this phone is pretty much useless (-100dbm). So before I ...

Thread: Thank-you

Thank-you

Well, they are taking my wi-fi away because of non-payment today or tomorrow. Without it, this phone is pretty much useless (-100dbm). So before I can't access Android.net anymore (I spend almost my whole life at home so I will seldom have reception) I just wanted to thank all the "techies" for the free education. I went from not even knowing what a "smartphone" is to being ready to "root" (I would have by now but I don't have a pc), and a lot of stuff in between, in a few short months.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take these peoples advice. Listen. Go to the links they send you to and study it.
    Ask questions, no matter how dumb you think they are. Follow their advice.
    Before you know it, you will feel like you have been college educated.
    And, to me, it's been like a second home. Warm and welcoming. I feel like I've made a few friends (albeit faceless) from all around the world here.
    As I've never even been in any other "chat" rooms, this has been such a positive experience for me.
    To all you "noobies", enjoy your stay.
    To all you "techies", thank-you.
    Signing off, Titanoman.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry to see you go! Hopefully you'll be back before too long. Good luck & take care!

tap'n

Twitter
    fish1552
    Sorry here too. Hopefully things change and you'll be back.

And as far as some of our "expertise", we were all beginners at one point too. Much like you could put me to shame in carpentry. Yes, I've rebuilt entire walls on my house, 15 foot tall sheds, custom desks, etc, but your 23 years gives you a LOT more experience than me. And that's just how this type of stuff is - if you get into it, you'll pick it up and sound like you know a lot.
    When rooting your device, preparation makes all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by fish1552 View Post
    Sorry here too. Hopefully things change and you'll be back.

And as far as some of our "expertise", we were all beginners at one point too. Much like you could put me to shame in carpentry. Yes, I've rebuilt entire walls on my house, 15 foot tall sheds, custom desks, etc, but your 23 years gives you a LOT more experience than me. And that's just how this type of stuff is - if you get into it, you'll pick it up and sound like you know a lot.
    Man I miss my wi-fi. This thing is so slow right now it takes all the fun out of learning. And speaking of learning, if I could read only one book, say to kind of prep me for maybe a college course in computers, which one might it be? Would it be Windows for Dummies? Java for Dummies? Android for Dummies? Have you hugged your Techie today? Thanx fish. I hear you and you got me thinking.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links