HTC recieving emails from phone numbers in address book

This is a discussion on HTC recieving emails from phone numbers in address book within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am recieving emails to my yahoo acct. they are coming via phone numbers in my address book? I check with owners of the phone ...

Thread: HTC recieving emails from phone numbers in address book

HTC recieving emails from phone numbers in address book

I am recieving emails to my yahoo acct. they are coming via phone numbers in my address book? I check with owners of the phone numbers and they are not sending them. One email came from my phone number?

Any suggestions

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Lurker Michelle.Hunsucker's Avatar
    You need to reconfigure the email client that has been installed on your phone, you may have not been able to figure it up the right way or just messed up. If you can't figure out yourself, please go online and try to follow some tutorials. Hope it helps solve your problem.

Android Lurker Michelle.Hunsucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.Hunsucker View Post
    You need to reconfigure the email client that has been installed on your phone, you may have not been able to figure it up the right way or just messed up. If you can't figure out yourself, please go online and try to follow some tutorials. Hope it helps solve your problem.
    I think you should try what michelle is saying, it seems to be a plausible solution and if you still are not able to figure out your problem, then you may need to re-instlal your whole operating system.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links