New Anroid/Xperia Play user

This is a discussion on New Anroid/Xperia Play user within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Jello everyone, I'm a huge gamer ,and i just recently got myself an Xperia Play through Verizon during their special this week where they were ...

Thread: New Anroid/Xperia Play user

New Anroid/Xperia Play user

Jello everyone,

I'm a huge gamer ,and i just recently got myself an Xperia Play through Verizon during their special this week where they were giving them away for free for 3 days.

When i got it i assumed any exisiting Android game was compatable with the thing ,but stuff like Gameloft's Hero of Sparta and Shadow Guardian are avaliable for Android but not Xperia Play.

On top of this i have both Android Market & Verizon's V-Cast Market on the phone which makes it tidious finding stuff. And, even stuff that's supposedly out i can't find I.E Plants VS Zombies.

I also keep hearing about Playstation Pocket for the thing ,but i don't have nor have i ever found it.

I was originally going to post in the Xperia Play forum on here ,but it doesn't look like its been touched since May.

Here's what i got for the phone so far
    Crash Bandicoot, Madden 11, Bruce Lee, Asphalt 6, Star Battalion, Tetris,Sims 3,Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio,Zenonia Free, Fruit Ninja Free,Age of Zombies,Meganoid, Dead Space, Battlefield BC2, and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

I got the last 3 EA games by doing some messing around to find out that sony ,and EA were giving the games away for free.

So any real good games i dont have that i should get preferably with the price ,and how to get it (such as what market place)

This phone is really awesome i just wish the touch pads weren't so touchy ,and the whole process of getting software for it wasn't such a digging process

For a phone that just came out there's a huge lack of information on what games are actually for it ,and where to get them.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

El Paso, TX
    59 times
    Welcome. Check out our sister site Xperia Forum - Xperia Play Forum for some good info.

North Carolina
    14 times
    Welcome to the community. Xer gave you a good link to get started on. Feel free to ask qny questions. Dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site for more info

329 times
    Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links