Hi im a newbie on here I have a samsung galixy s and a 7 inch android tablet,!!!!

This is a discussion on Hi im a newbie on here I have a samsung galixy s and a 7 inch android tablet,!!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi im onhere cause i need some answers????Please ihad just gotten on of those 7 inch E-pad from light in the box !!!★★HELP*** I need ...

Thread: Hi im a newbie on here I have a samsung galixy s and a 7 inch android tablet,!!!!

Talking Hi im a newbie on here I have a samsung galixy s and a 7 inch android tablet,!!!!

Hi im onhere cause i need some answers????Please ihad just gotten on of those 7 inch E-pad from light in the box !!!★★HELP*** I need help trying to eather root or i need to get the real andriod App store !!!!! Because what i got here is a cheap android knock off srtore!!it has a total of about 50 stupid apps!! i need a good selection of good apps !!!i got the amazon appstore but alot of apps i do got but some of Them it doesnt support like the papaya games???? so i wennt to buy a gps usb hook up i just got it today and guess what it doesnt support android So i have to return it !!!!$$$35*00 down the drain !!! if you have a ideaplease HELP!!!! I Think i need a gps dongle .or maybe a bluetooh dongle So o can get a bluetooth gps ,but now im just guessing please HELP!!! thanks ♬♬♬♬1harmony

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Welcome. Head over to Android Tablet Forum for more help on the tab. Also please remove your phone number from your profile. Enter your phone model not a number.

Welcome to the site. Second the suggestion to remove your phone number from your profile.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links