New Droid X2 owner

This is a discussion on New Droid X2 owner within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Morning all, Got my Droid X2 a little of a week ago from Big Red. Coming from a LG GW300 Crackberry-wannbe. This X2 simply rocks. ...

Thread: New Droid X2 owner

New Droid X2 owner

Morning all,

Got my Droid X2 a little of a week ago from Big Red. Coming from a LG GW300 Crackberry-wannbe.

This X2 simply rocks. I am on pre-paid with Big Red, so first thing I did after I got it home and charged was root it. Then I get the OTA 2.3.4 update the next morning :-(.

So had to root again. Other than that, I love this phone. Yeah, its not the fastest compared to a Bionic or Droid 3, but hey, what can I expect for a pre-paid phone? I don't know why people complain about the screen quality. I think it's awesome, but then again my old eyes aren't the best and maybe I am just not seeing the pixelization that a lot of reviews have howled about. I think the picture quality is great, videos play just fine with no lag or tearing.

Have added quite a few apps. Not much into modding it, though I did install Speed v6 scripts from over at XDS Developers.

Trying to set up a work phone that I can carry to any job site and do about anything. Working for a civil eng. firm, I love the new Autodesk WS app.
    Makes taking field notes a breeze.

Well, hope to learn a lot on this site, and maybe contribute once I get a little more familiar with my phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site.

to the forum. Feel free to join in.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Welcome. Be sure to also check out Droid X Forum for some more great tips and tricks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links