New Droid X2 owner

This is a discussion on New Droid X2 owner within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Morning all, Got my Droid X2 a little of a week ago from Big Red. Coming from a LG GW300 Crackberry-wannbe. This X2 simply rocks. ...

Thread: New Droid X2 owner

New Droid X2 owner

Morning all,

Got my Droid X2 a little of a week ago from Big Red. Coming from a LG GW300 Crackberry-wannbe.

This X2 simply rocks. I am on pre-paid with Big Red, so first thing I did after I got it home and charged was root it. Then I get the OTA 2.3.4 update the next morning :-(.

So had to root again. Other than that, I love this phone. Yeah, its not the fastest compared to a Bionic or Droid 3, but hey, what can I expect for a pre-paid phone? I don't know why people complain about the screen quality. I think it's awesome, but then again my old eyes aren't the best and maybe I am just not seeing the pixelization that a lot of reviews have howled about. I think the picture quality is great, videos play just fine with no lag or tearing.

Have added quite a few apps. Not much into modding it, though I did install Speed v6 scripts from over at XDS Developers.

Trying to set up a work phone that I can carry to any job site and do about anything. Working for a civil eng. firm, I love the new Autodesk WS app.
    Makes taking field notes a breeze.

Well, hope to learn a lot on this site, and maybe contribute once I get a little more familiar with my phone.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

329 times
    Welcome to the site.

MS Gulf Coast
    51 times
    to the forum. Feel free to join in.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

El Paso, TX
    59 times
    Welcome. Be sure to also check out Droid X Forum for some more great tips and tricks

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links