Hi all, Circa here :)

This is a discussion on Hi all, Circa here :) within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi I am a high school student with no school options for learning any programming or developing. I have put it upon myself to learn ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By circaoffire

Thread: Hi all, Circa here :)

1 times

Hi all, Circa here :)

Hi I am a high school student with no school options for learning any programming or developing. I have put it upon myself to learn to program in many languages particularly java and c++. I would like to develop applications for the android market, and would appreciate anyone pointing me to any threads that would help with what i need to know and do to follow this path of developing. I would then also like to develop custom ROMs like cyanogenmod because i appreciate his work and would like to donate my time to the Android community like he has. I'd also appreciate any tips or links for this. Part of my wanting to learn programming(and general security and computer knowledge for that fact) is for white hat hacking. I would love to be able to mess around with Facebook and be able to find a hole in their security and tell them about it so they can fix it(Facebook.com/whitehat), and stuff like that it truly benefits many people and I love that idea. My electronics are a Jail broken PS3, JTAGged xbox360, Nintendo DS, Jail broken Wii, Jail broken PSP fat, Two dell laptops, soon to be an ACER laptop(birthday), with my new job I plan on getting a new ASUS tablet and rooting it, and with any free cash I will be buying different Android devices so that I may develop more ROMs, since I will only be able to make ROMs for the Samsung Fascinate, which is my only and current smart phone. I am very tech savvy in my mind. I always "hack" my devices like my jailbroken iPod touch. I dislike Apple and how they do things, I only use my ipod for music now-a-days since my Fascinate does everything and better I have many interests and I love talking so PM me and lets talk about ANYTHING from animals to parkour to ZZ Top. I love music and while i have my favorite music (metalcore), I have many other tastes.

I hope you see me around, and I hope my name becomes known as a developer. Thanks.
    prady likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

North Carolina
    14 times
    Welcome to the community. There is a wealth of knowledge here for the android platform so feel free to ask any questions you may have. Hopefully we will see your developing skills around the community. Anyway dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

24 times
    Welcome, circa! Good to see you over here.

329 times
    Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links