Help with Ally

This is a discussion on Help with Ally within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi everyone, was just wondering if anyone has had this issue also and how to fix it. The led light is flashing red over and ...

Thread: Help with Ally

Hi everyone, was just wondering if anyone has had this issue also and how to fix it. The led light is flashing red over and over, when i plug it in the phone goes to the Verizon power up screen then won't go any where past the black Android screen, it blinks a few times then goes off again. Hope this makes sense. Otherwise this is an amazing phone! Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by awesome View Post
    Hi everyone, was just wondering if anyone has had this issue also and how to fix it. The led light is flashing red over and over, when i plug it in the phone goes to the Verizon power up screen then won't go any where past the black Android screen, it blinks a few times then goes off again. Hope this makes sense. Otherwise this is an amazing phone! Thanks!

I would take it to a corporate Verizon store and have them take a look at it.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    I would take it to a corporate Verizon store and have them take a look at it.

I will let you know that we called Verizon and they just had us do a hard reset on the phone. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by awesome View Post
    I will let you know that we called Verizon and they just had us do a hard reset on the phone. Thank you very much!

How did you do the hard reset? I would have suggested that put the only way I know how is to be able to get past the Android screen.
    Motorola Droid 4

Android Sr Member blackmetalbuick's Avatar
    I would try removing the battery and then putting it back together and seeing if it works.

Like AA said, not sure how you would perform a factory reset if you can't get the phone to boot.
    LG Ally - SW V 8 - Rooted - Velocity 0.3

Factory reset is possible by holding down Volume, Home and Power for a few seconds.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links