New to LG Ally forum

This is a discussion on New to LG Ally forum within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I'm brand new to this or any forum and unsure how to do all this......Hopefully I'll figure it out!...

Thread: New to LG Ally forum

I'm brand new to this or any forum and unsure how to do all this......Hopefully I'll figure it out!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi Emily,...first forum you say?

Well you sure started off on the right foot! And,...since you've already left a good posting, you're not new anymore

Since you're a member now,...jump in with your questions, comments....opinions. You have over 1400 Ally friends interested in what you have to say.

Oh, I have to tell you Emily, we have 1 cranky member, but we even like him. Sometimes...

Spend as much time here as you like,.. don't forget to check your profile for notes... leave another posting for us....and we'll see ya in the forums

Emily, I just joined this forum as a forum virgin too. Minty and I have been chatting for about 1 day. I have found a lot of fun apps I am thinking of trying. There seems to be an answer to everything. If you can't find it, ask and someone will supply the answer. If you want you can drop me a line at lawkensmom@gmail.com or just reply on here. I may not know much about the phones yet but I love to talk.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links