Thought I'd say hi

This is a discussion on Thought I'd say hi within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I thought I would introduce myself and say hello . You can obviously see I go by lawkensmom. I have had my Ally for about ...

Thread: Thought I'd say hi

I thought I would introduce myself and say hello . You can obviously see I go by lawkensmom. I have had my Ally for about a month but just found this site to my delight. I am looking forward to poking around and figuring out a few things and hopefully learning some new stuff. I would be eager to maybe even make some new friends if anyone wants to drop me a line at lawkensmom@gmail.com. Hope you have a good day!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi lawkensmom, glad you found us! And I'm sure you'll learn a few things about your Ally here.

Maybe you'd like to make some new friends?....you just did! About 1450 new friends! See ya in the forums.

Oh wait,...1449 new friends because we have 1 cranky member!

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Hi lawkensmom, glad you found us! And I'm sure you'll learn a few things about your Ally here.

Maybe you'd like to make some new friends?....you just did! About 1450 new friends! See ya in the forums.

Oh wait,...1449 new friends because we have 1 cranky member!
    Well I have to say that I like cranky sometimes...in small doses. I'll take it as it comes. I have been playing around with my phone all day since my kids are out running and had to come back to look something up. I won't bother you with it since I am sure I will find it but it was nice to find your note/reply. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links