Newbie intro

This is a discussion on Newbie intro within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello, My name is Brian ... my wife and I just picked up a pair of Ally's from VW and are trying to figure them ...

Thread: Newbie intro

Hello,

My name is Brian ... my wife and I just picked up a pair of Ally's from VW and are trying to figure them out .... found this site and here we are, so Hello's to you all. I am sure we will have questions ... but will try to find the answers in the forums/blogs before asking potentially redundant questions.

Thanks,

ttyl

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard Brian. And, thank you for trying to search for forums before posting questions! But, if you can't find your answer, be sure to ask. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that can help you out.

Enjoy your Ally's!

Quote Originally Posted by Vol4one View Post
    Welcome aboard Brian. And, thank you for trying to search for forums before posting questions! But, if you can't find your answer, be sure to ask. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that can help you out.

Enjoy your Ally's!

Thanks Vol4one ..... will do on the questions. And yea .. it does seem like alot of great help in here.

Brian

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links