New and Lovin it

This is a discussion on New and Lovin it within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Well just got my upgrade from verizon and had it shipped so i could get the discout offline right away. Phone came today i was ...

Thread: New and Lovin it

Well just got my upgrade from verizon and had it shipped so i could get the discout offline right away. Phone came today i was very suprised to see how small the box was but the phone is pretty big. I also got a rubber cover for it to im pretty big on scracthes and what not lol. So far im lovin the phone still getting used to the ringers and apps.

I downloaded Jorte, Ringtone app, Weather Channel so far txt the most out of anything so maybe a few suggestions on anything that i might like or need or something that would improve the phone for my use or the use of all, thanks guys.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

if you text a lot look into handcent and chompsms in market. theyre replacements for the texting app it came with.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links