New to Android and Ally

This is a discussion on New to Android and Ally within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello - As it says, new to Android (from Blackberry) and to Ally. So far, I'm really liking the Android OS; however, the Ally touchscreen ...

Thread: New to Android and Ally

Hello -

As it says, new to Android (from Blackberry) and to Ally. So far, I'm really liking the Android OS; however, the Ally touchscreen and sliding keyboard are taking some getting used to, but....I'm having a good experience all around.

I'm sure I'll be back in with questions as I get more into it!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ballard View Post
    Hello -

As it says, new to Android (from Blackberry) and to Ally. So far, I'm really liking the Android OS; however, the Ally touchscreen and sliding keyboard are taking some getting used to, but....I'm having a good experience all around.

I'm sure I'll be back in with questions as I get more into it!

Welcome. The users on this site have made it very easy to learns the details of your new phone. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I just went from BB to Ally as well.. and I enjoy the majority of it but I like the way i ALWAYS go my blackberry notifications i seem to not get notifications for all my Emails, Facebook, Skype. etc.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links