Looking for an ally

This is a discussion on Looking for an ally within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi I am thinking of getting an Ally. I now have an Env-Touch that has some annoying glitches. I hope to gain some knowledge about ...

Thread: Looking for an ally

Hi I am thinking of getting an Ally. I now have an Env-Touch that has some annoying glitches. I hope to gain some knowledge about the Ally here. Are there any bad glitches with this phone? Are there any former Env-Touch owners that have switched to the Ally? If so, how does it compare to the Touch?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You will need to read the forum to find out all the different issues or non-issues depending on the viewpoint.

I switched from the envTouch to the Ally and there is no comparison. The Touch didn't have any decent apps and the browser was terrible.

With the Ally, I can read eBooks, listen to internet radio, play games, use GPS navigation, update Facebook, edit my webpages via FTP.

Oh yeah, I sometimes even make phone calls or text someone.
    Motorola Droid 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Android View Post
    Oh yeah, I sometimes even make phone calls or text someone.

Hehe...

Thanks, One thing I would miss about the Env-touch is the stereo speakers. They sound pretty good for a phone. But, I could give that up for a phone that functions better. How is the Ally speaker? Do incoming texts overide everything on the phone like the touch? That is very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ecnar99 View Post
    Thanks, One thing I would miss about the Env-touch is the stereo speakers. They sound pretty good for a phone. But, I could give that up for a phone that functions better. How is the Ally speaker? Do incoming texts overide everything on the phone like the touch? That is very annoying.

The ally has a very solid speaker...

I have found different apps to be louder/quieter than others...

I heart radio is a little soft but radiotime and pandora both sound great.

the speaker phone is very good and plenty loud enough...

I doubt that having stereo speakers on a handset is a very effective solution anyway because the speakers are what 3 inches from each other?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links