My introduction

This is a discussion on My introduction within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; This is my 1st smart phone. I have used dumb phones for as long as I can remember. I upgraded for free-ish. Data package and ...

Thread: My introduction

Android Jr Member David Sevigny's Avatar
    This is my 1st smart phone. I have used dumb phones for as long as I can remember. I upgraded for free-ish. Data package and all. I have had it for 2 weeks now, handled the learning curve...mostly. So now I am ready to start learning intermediate style.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Jr Member David Sevigny's Avatar
    just an update...i have found so much info on here! all this info, on a day i chose to let my battery go dead to improve it. so as not to clutter the forum everytime i get the answer to my questions without having to "ask" them, here is a big

THANK YOU!

...and i promise to search the site before i ever ask a question.

all the kind words, and encouragement is awesome.

one more note. i have installed games on my phone, some i haven't even opened because my ally is so much fun getting to know, and this forum has taken it to a whole new level.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links