New Ally user

This is a discussion on New Ally user within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello Allies... I am a newbie to the Ally world.. Soooooo many apps. Hope I can become your ally to set me straight on the ...

Thread: New Ally user

Hello Allies... I am a newbie to the Ally world.. Soooooo many apps. Hope I can become your ally to set me straight on the best apps..

I just downloaded K-9. Any good??

Boomer

PS I am already dissappointed with the Battery decline.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey Boomer...welcome..this is a fantastic site with tons of advice and suggestions from some good people.

Regarding battery life, its a different type phone than alot of us has ever used (superphone). It takes alot of power depending on the type of user you are. Make sure you let the battery drain all the way down to the phone shutting off, then charging up to 100% about 10 times and you will see an improvement. Also check your settings for sync and brighness level which also affect battery life.

K-9 is a great email app (I use it over the stock and gmail apps). It allows you to select all for deletion, instead of having to check each one individually.

Handcent is a good messaging program with tons of customization options over the stock.

Google goggles and Google sky are fun apps.

Battery indicator will put a graphical battery percent # in the top left of your notification bar.

Beautiful Widgets is the only app I have paid for. Its replicates the HTC clock and weather widget with tons of skins.

NFL mobile is great if you are a football fan. And red zone is free!

Pandora is I think the best streaming music app out there.

Scoremobile is great for scores across multiple sports

Zedge for ringtones and wallpaper.

Others will have great suggestions as well.

Good luck!!

Thanks for the info Taz..

I will try drain the Ally.

Problem with K-9 already. Couldnt open my folders...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links