LG Ally and Jawbone 2

This is a discussion on LG Ally and Jawbone 2 within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I own an LG Ally and recently purchased a Jawbone 2 Bluetooth headset. I paired the JB2 with the Ally. My problem is that when ...

Thread: LG Ally and Jawbone 2

I own an LG Ally and recently purchased a Jawbone 2 Bluetooth headset. I paired the JB2 with the Ally. My problem is that when another party calls me (or I call them), if they are talking they cannot hear me if I try to talk to them while they are talking. We did an experiment by having the other part say a word continuously while I said "can you hear me now?" and they couldn't hear me. By the way the JB2 works fine with my Samsung flip-phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I also own a ally with the JB2 plus headset. Got it from Costco. I don't have the issue you are experiencing, my problem is when you try to voice dial by holding the rear button on the JB2 it does absolutely nothing on the ally.

Otherwise this headset has been awesome. I was literally standing in front of a large industrial pipe cleaning truck, rated at 120 decibels, and was talking to my wife. She was hearing me just fine and heard none of the truck....although it was a bit hard for me to hear ....lol.

I had originally got the Jawbone Prime, which is the newer model than the JB2, but everyone complained I sounded tiny and far away, I think the noise assassin 2.1 upgrade was a possible overkill....eliminating all background noise-including my voice. It was unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by C0D34RCH3R View Post
    I also own a ally with the JB2 plus headset. Got it from Costco. I don't have the issue you are experiencing, my problem is when you try to voice dial by holding the rear button on the JB2 it does absolutely nothing on the ally.

Otherwise this headset has been awesome. I was literally standing in front of a large industrial pipe cleaning truck, rated at 120 decibels, and was talking to my wife. She was hearing me just fine and heard none of the truck....although it was a bit hard for me to hear ....lol.

I had originally got the Jawbone Prime, which is the newer model than the JB2, but everyone complained I sounded tiny and far away, I think the noise assassin 2.1 upgrade was a possible overkill....eliminating all background noise-including my voice. It was unusable.

Thanks. I think we are going to take the JB2 back to Costco.and just forget bluetooth

Frank S

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links