Hello, and thanks.

This is a discussion on Hello, and thanks. within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi folks. I just picked up an Ally last Thursday and it's quite a different animal from my 4 year old LG VX8300. The transition ...

Thread: Hello, and thanks.

Hi folks. I just picked up an Ally last Thursday and it's quite a different animal from my 4 year old LG VX8300.

The transition is pretty severe, moving from a flip phone with a few neato capabilities to a small computing device with telephone capabilities.

Since there aren't any more killer flip phones out there I figured I'd jump into the smart-phone craze with both feet and grab a Droid or Incredible, but...

My nephew needed/wanted a smart-phone and the Ally, at $50 after rebate, had a nice price/feature ratio, great for a teen. Then there was a BOGO special going on.

So I had a choice, $200 Droid/Incredible or FREEBIE LG Ally. Not really a tough choice for me.

I'm diggin it, LOL! Big time!

I've only been on this forum for two days, and so far all of my questions have been answered by searching and browsing (this ain't my first forum).

So, thanks to all the folks who posted what they knew, and TIA for all the other questions that most certainly will be answered in the near future.

Have a great weekend folks!

Stubobb

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum and thank you for searching your questions first. Most of the common issues have been covered many times.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links