HELLO!!!

This is a discussion on HELLO!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi!! My name is Tiffany. I love my ally, had it since may. I have verizon. In the past i had an env2 thru verizon, ...

Thread: HELLO!!!

Hi!! My name is Tiffany. I love my ally, had it since may. I have verizon. In the past i had an env2 thru verizon, and then before verizon i had nextel-which i hated after they merged with sprint. i couldn't tell you much about the phones i had with nextel because i went through so many, we had nextel when my daughter was a baby and she was obsessed with chewing on them, so they broke... a lot. My ally is my 1st smart phone. And i've explored a lot of options on it, but still have some questions about features, and capabilities. i'm gonna browse around the forum, and if i dont find the answers already there i'll try to post in the approiate places. Oh i guess i should also note what i use my phone for lol!! EVERYTHING!! It's my kindle, my gps, my calendar, my alarm clock, my e-mail, my facebook, my music player, my skype. my EVERYTHING! seriously the only thing it doesnt do is load the dishwasher-but hey it tells me when i need to!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by WonderlandPrincess View Post
    Hi!! My name is Tiffany. I love my ally, had it since may. I have verizon. In the past i had an env2 thru verizon, and then before verizon i had nextel-which i hated after they merged with sprint. i couldn't tell you much about the phones i had with nextel because i went through so many, we had nextel when my daughter was a baby and she was obsessed with chewing on them, so they broke... a lot. My ally is my 1st smart phone. And i've explored a lot of options on it, but still have some questions about features, and capabilities. i'm gonna browse around the forum, and if i dont find the answers already there i'll try to post in the approiate places. Oh i guess i should also note what i use my phone for lol!! EVERYTHING!! It's my kindle, my gps, my calendar, my alarm clock, my e-mail, my facebook, my music player, my skype. my EVERYTHING! seriously the only thing it doesnt do is load the dishwasher-but hey it tells me when i need to!!

oh i should also note that my 4yr old uses my phone ALMOST as much as i do, somedays more than i do. lol

Hopefully she doesn't chew on it. I have a new puppy that thinks my Ally was bought for her to chew on. That and just about everything else in my house. This week alone I have lost a pair of sunglasses, my phone case, and the cloth that I use to clean my eye glasses.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links