SD Card

This is a discussion on SD Card within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I took my sd card out of my ally so my friend could put her pics on my card..when I put my card back in, ...

Thread: SD Card

I took my sd card out of my ally so my friend could put her pics on my card..when I put my card back in, none of my pics or music were on it? All I have now is her pics...Can you tell me where my pics and music went? Did I lose them? Thanks!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you properly unmount the card by going to Settings --> SD Card --> Unmount? If not, you may have caused some corruption.

Yes, I unmounted before taking it out of my phone.

Leannaw,

The Android OS requires a card to be formated a certain way. My guess is that the env2 that your friend used messed up the formatting on the card.

You can hook your phone up to your computer and see if you can view your photos from your computer. If you can,back them up onto your computer and then reformat the card. Make sure you reformat it using the LG Ally and not Windows. Then move your photos back to the SD Card. Note: reformating the SD Card will also erase anything else on the card so make sure you backup everything you want to restore.

There are several threads that describe how to do this if you need additional help.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links