Saving Ringtone to SD Card

This is a discussion on Saving Ringtone to SD Card within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I created a custom ringtone with Phonezoo and had it sent to my phone. I selected "download" and then it let me play the file, ...

Thread: Saving Ringtone to SD Card

I created a custom ringtone with Phonezoo and had it sent to my phone. I selected "download" and then it let me play the file, although it wasn't saved to my ringtones directory? I know there's an option to copy it to my SD card, but it gives me this error message: "The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." with the option to "Force close". Any help with this, please?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dave33 View Post
    I created a custom ringtone with Phonezoo and had it sent to my phone. I selected "download" and then it let me play the file, although it wasn't saved to my ringtones directory? I know there's an option to copy it to my SD card, but it gives me this error message: "The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." with the option to "Force close". Any help with this, please?

When I create ringtones from phonezoo I send it to my phone like you and open the webpage and follow the directions. Then I have to go into my music app and find the song, open the menu and I then have the option of making it my ringtone. Try that!

If Phonezoo doesn't work for you, try this tool.

Ringdroid! And this post will help.

Ringdroid is an awesome App for creating original ringtones.

Your download likely went to the download folder on the SD Card. You can also preview it in Recently Added in the Music App. Make a Ringtone folder and it will be recognized. I use SD Card/Media/Ringtones, " Notifications, " Alarms, etc.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links