Newbee needs help...

This is a discussion on Newbee needs help... within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello fellow Ally users. I had lost the manual within the first 24 hours of ownership. Therefore, I am unable to figure out how to ...

Thread: Newbee needs help...

Hello fellow Ally users. I had lost the manual within the first 24 hours of ownership. Therefore, I am unable to figure out how to delete some of these apps that i so enthusiastically continued to download...(just to show my boyfriend that i can...hehe). I need to clear some space, but keep on getting diverted from the task because there's so much to keep up with when synced to all my accounts. So... if you know how to delete some apps, please assist me with your know how!!

-Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Menu>settings>applications>manage applications>kill em off one by one with the uninstall option.

or

Market>menu>downloads>go on a killing spree from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    Menu>settings>applications>manage applications>kill em off one by one with the uninstall option.

or

Market>menu>downloads>go on a killing spree from there.

Awesome!! Thank you, now i can free up some space, only to fill it back up. Are there any good apps that you would recommend? I have come to like "shopkick" ...If you install, you can use promotion code "avocado101" and will instantly win 100 "kickbucks". Thanks again!!

Don't forget to clear the cache of the apps while you are in there to free up more space.

The apps I use may not appeal to you but since you asked, here are the ones I have installed.

Android System Info

Angry Birds

Barcode OI Plugin

Barcode Scanner

c:geo

Egg Hunt Lite

Facebook

Geocaching ($$)

Google Reader

Google Sky Map

Handcent SMS

Hangdroid Lite

K-9 Data Killer

K-9 Mail

Linda Manager

Memo Pad

OI Shopping List

Pulse

Radar (plug in for geocaching not weather radar)

Sense Analog Glass Clock

Tweetcaster Premium ($$)

Vignette Demo

Weatherbug Elite ($$)

Zeam launcher

($$) - paid app

I have also purchased but have uninstalled at the moment Retro Camera Plus and Snowfall Charity Live Wallpaper

The manual is online. What you lost was the Tips Booklet. This link is to the post entitled How to Use the Ally's Features. Also check out the Help section and Tutorial sections here.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links