Got time for a LOT of questions?

This is a discussion on Got time for a LOT of questions? within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I have been using a BB Curve for the last year and actually will get my Ally tomorrow. Yep, don't even have it yet and ...

Thread: Got time for a LOT of questions?

I have been using a BB Curve for the last year and actually will get my Ally tomorrow. Yep, don't even have it yet and already looking for helpful topics. I have never had any dealings with the Droid apps. All I am used to is the BB. But it seems that every other app that I want isn't available for the Curve but is for the Android. So, before I get it tomorrow, if anyone has any good tips on setting it up, etc, I would sure appreciate it.
    Reality is for people with no imagination!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Your best bet is to keep poking around this site. There are so, so many Apps, and your phone is fully customizable.

Tomorrow don't forget about the search function here. Also check out the Tutorial/FAQ forum.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links