First Smartphone.....

This is a discussion on First Smartphone..... within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi - I got the LG Ally when it came out last summer. I really like it. I'm an 'older user" (sort of - 47) ...

Thread: First Smartphone.....

Hi - I got the LG Ally when it came out last summer. I really like it. I'm an 'older user" (sort of - 47) and I'm not totally computer illiterate - but this phone is doing some things that are really throwing me off. I've been getting the 'low memory' warnings. Hoping to find some good information on the forum to learn more about the phone, saving to sd card and all that kind of stuff. Thanks for the forum!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the boards. Take a look around. Search "Low memory" and "Apps2SD" for more info on those topics. Basically, Low Memory is probably because you have old messages or cache tying some things up. Deleting E-mail (not G-mail) sends it to the Trash. You need to go into trash and delete it again. Or your browser cache is loaded. Delete that. If you still get the message then you have too many Apps.

We should get Apps2SD in February with the Froyo update.

Quote Originally Posted by rstiles View Post
    Hi - I got the LG Ally when it came out last summer. I really like it. I'm an 'older user" (sort of - 47) and I'm not totally computer illiterate - but this phone is doing some things that are really throwing me off. I've been getting the 'low memory' warnings. Hoping to find some good information on the forum to learn more about the phone, saving to sd card and all that kind of stuff. Thanks for the forum!ipad 2 smart cover ipad2 keyboard leather ipad 2 covers

Basically, Low Memory is probably because you have old messages or cache tying some things up. Are you using tethering, or are you downloading to the phone then transferring files to the computer? If tethering, with which App?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links