New member needs help please

This is a discussion on New member needs help please within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello, I am a new member but refer to this forum a lot! I have been having some issues... well since I got the Lg ...

Thread: New member needs help please

Hello, I am a new member but refer to this forum a lot! I have been having some issues... well since I got the Lg Ally about a year ago. But after the froyo update I did a factory reset after a month of going crazy with the battery, lag time and others. But now I cannot get my LED light to work at all and it is driving me crazy. Any ideas would be helpful! Thanks!

Annie

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you could, please be more specific. Are you referencing the LED flash on the back of the phone, the LED indicator light on the front of the phone, or an app that uses one or the other for something? Knowing the troubleshooting process, focusing the topic might help get a little more response. Thanks.

Sorry, it is the indicator LED on the front of the phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links