HI Everyone Need some HELP

This is a discussion on HI Everyone Need some HELP within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; HI everyone. I found your forum when looking up info for the Ally. Lots of good stuff. Well I need help and was wondering if ...

Thread: HI Everyone Need some HELP

HI everyone. I found your forum when looking up info for the Ally. Lots of good stuff. Well I need help and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction on how I can switch carriers on my phone? It is originally setup for Verizon and I would like to use either Virgin or Boost Mobile on it. I see there is this thing called flashing and then came across rooting??? I know all about jailbreaking Iphones to use on other carriers but I'm new to the android type phones and phones without sim cards. Thanks and Hi again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I see on television every time it is issued

I see on television every time it is issued. This is a series that just hangs and can not resist.

I would especially like to watch the extras on this set. Since then others have told you quite well, included episodes, I'll go into some of the extras on the disc fourthTwo and a Half Men DVD

One is a "tour" to set Angus (Jake). Although less than 10 minutes, it is interesting because you get to see what is behind every corner has been set. What is the top of the stairs?True blood DVD It 'really a beach house, and what's around the corner in the kitchen was usually Berta goes or comes out?

Another extra is about 6 minutes of deleted scenes with some of the blunders during the recording of the series. Even if relatively short, it's fun to watch each star made his fair share of blunders.Ghost Whisperer DVD
    There is another extra where there is a very good history of the series and how it has evolved. Charlie and Alan is "mother" really grumpy in real life? What about Bertha? How did they settle on the hiring of stars to fit the pieces? Rose was originally to be a recurring role?House MD DVD
    Needless to say the episodes are great in this game, and extras will certainly add to the fun.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links