HI

This is a discussion on HI within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey guys i'm a noob here and to android period but i'm loving every bit of it so far. I found a huawei ascend at ...

Thread: HI

HI

Hey guys i'm a noob here and to android period but i'm loving every bit of it so far. I found a huawei ascend at a store and when i turned it on it never changed from the huawei symbol and looked up on the internet to see what might have happened to it and thought it might have been bricked after learning what bricked meant, said "guess thats why it was left there" and gave up on it, just had it lying around for three months even fell into a cup full of water but still i kept it, y? for no paticuler reason just cuz it looked nice and new. after those 3 months i for some reason decided to get back on the net and looked up to c if there was a way to unbrick the ascend and i cam across a page on android forum about it not being bricked if on symbol just needed the cwm so i installed it and icarus and bamn it worked like a charm and since then just been fasinated with it and an ally i came across and well here i am to c how i can get my NEW found LOVES to be at there best PERFORMANCE. so please dont be mad or annoyed by my belittled knowledge of this new found life style of mine. thanks to you all, Droid lovers.
    sincierally,
    just a noob.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Lurker MeowMixMakesMeDoTricks's Avatar
    Welcome! I'm a noob also but like you I'm learning a lot!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android.net

Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links