Hello All!

This is a discussion on Hello All! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Just a quick note to say Hi from Northern Kentucky! Looking forward to joining in here at Android Forum. Most of my Android experience has ...

Thread: Hello All!

Hello All!

Just a quick note to say Hi from Northern Kentucky! Looking forward to joining in here at Android Forum.

Most of my Android experience has been on Motorola Products: Droid 2 Global, Droid X. Just ordered a Xoom so I will be also joining in with your Xoom site as well.

Work supplies an HTC Thunderbolt to most of us staff so needless to say I have come to love working with the Android environment.

Well thanks for access to a cool site and look forward to hearing from any and all.

D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi D,
    I just joined, too. Got a great deal from Amazon on a couple of slightly used Xoom 32gb tablets in "like new" condition for $355...VERY HAPPY with what showed up on Friday for sure!

I will tell you that the standard Android programming environment (eclipse) has issues seeing the Xoom, but then I downloaded the system from Motodev.com and it's wonderful! It's an enhanced Eclipse that sees and works very smoothly with our device, and it also brings in some nice extra features to speed up coding as well.

Good luck,
    Mark
    Palm Beach Software Design

Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Welcome to the commmunity from Eastern NC. Glad to have you with us and hope the Android experience has treated you well. Feel free to ask any questions. Dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

Welcome everyone. Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links